The 9th annual MUSINK, presented by Travis Barker, is set for March 4, 5 and 6, 2016 at the OC Fair & Event Center in Costa Mesa, CA. The three-day tattoo convention, car show and concert—Southern California’s premier tattoo and music lifestyle event—will host over 300 world renowned tattoo artists and will feature performances from headliners Snoop Dogg, Deftones, Circa Survive along with Taking Back Sunday, Atreyu, The Transplants, Face To Face and more.
MUSINK tickets are on sale now and are available for a single day or for the full three-day event. Attendees can choose to purchase tickets with access to the full event (music concert, tattoo convention, car show, and vendor midway) or tickets without concert access. Visit www.musink.org for details.
The current music lineup for MUSINK is as follows:
- Friday, March 4: Snoop Dogg, The Transplants, Yelawolf
- Saturday, March 5: Deftones, Taking Back Sunday, Plague Vendor
- Sunday, March 6: Circa Survive, Atreyu, Face to Face
Snoop Dogg says, “I’m excited to join my homie Travis at MUSINK this year. Catch me live while u kick back and check out the dope tattoos and cars at the festival. It’s always a good time there and this year u don’t wanna miss it!”
MUSINK producer Travis Barker says, “I’m beyond excited to have my friend Snoop on the lineup for MUSINK this year. His contribution to music, tattoos and car culture make him a perfect fit for MUSINK. This year’s lineup is gonna be one of our best yet.”
The MUSINK tattoo convention will feature over 300 world renowned tattoo artists, including Robert Atkinson, Nikko Hurtado, Oliver Peck, Franco Vescovi, Carlos Torres, Norm, Baba, Corey Miller, GTC’s Tattooland, and many more. In addition, the MUSINK vendor midway will include hundreds of vendors.
MUSINK attendees are invited to check out Famous Stars and Straps presents the Low and Slow Car Show, which will feature some of the best classic cars in Southern California on display. The car show will even include some of Travis Barker‘s very own classics. Daily tattoo contests will take place in at the car show as well.
Another MUSINK attraction is the Miss MUSINK competition. The top inked beauties will compete for the title of Miss MUSINK 2016 and a spot as the next official “Sullen Angel.” For full details, visit www.musink.org.
MUSINK Ticket Information:
Single Day General Admission Tickets
- $25 – Tattoo Convention + Car Show + Vendor Midway
- $45 – Music Concert + Tattoo Convention + Car Show + Vendor Midway
Single Day VIP Tickets (Music Concert, Tattoo Convention, Car Show, & Vendor Midway)
- $129 – Access to the VIP Viewing Area of the music stage + VIP Lounge access which includes free beer and signature cocktails
- $299 – Travis Barker Meet & Greet (including a picture with Travis and 1 signed item), a copy of Travis’ book “Can I Say: Living Large, Cheating Death, and Drums, Drums, Drums”, access to the VIP Viewing Area of the music stage, & VIP Lounge access which includes free beer and signature cocktails
Three-Day General Admission Tickets
- $60 – Tattoo Convention + Car Show + Vendor Midway
- $120 – Music Concert + Tattoo Convention + Car Show + Vendor Midway
Three-Day VIP tickets (Music Concert, Tattoo Convention, Car Show, & Vendor Midway)
- $299 – Access to the VIP Viewing Area of the music stage + VIP Lounge access which includes free beer and signature cocktails
Click here to purchase tickets.
The OC Fair & Event Center is centrally located in Southern California, just off the 405 and 55 freeways at 88 Fair Drive in Costa Mesa. The venue is conveniently accessible to all in Orange County, as well as Los Angeles, San Diego, San Bernardino and Riverside Counties. John Wayne Airport in Irvine, CA is also nearby for those traveling from other parts of the U.S. and the world.
For more information:
- Website: www.musink.org
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/musink
- Instagram: http://instagram.com/musink_tatfest
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Musink_TatFest